Sunday, October 9, 2011

Zoo Pics part 2

This is part two of Chelsea's and I's adventure to the zoo. Some of the pictures didn't turn out well and my camera died while here so I didn't get a lot of good pictures. 


Mr. Lizards hanging out relaxing

A long necked turtle - its an actually species and they are pretty creepy looking. How does his head fit into  his shell?

Not sure what kind of antelope thing this is but he is sure hansom and he has a lot of ladies with him.

EMU ---- oh wait not Eastern Michigan, rather the bird

Otter Love You

So cute -- they remind me of Patrick because we saw that one in St. Ignance

Fisher Cat -- Looks kind of like every other cat you've seen

You can't see me !

First thing you see when we walked into the ape house . This big guy came right up to the window to check some people out. 
Mama and baby. I LOVED watching them

Snake

So this is an anaconda you can barely see it, you just need to look real hard  

Best nose ever 
Great camo

Two for one picture -- can you see the other one

Big guy

Great color

No comments: