Monday, November 14, 2011

Starting my last week here

Down to five days left here and I was all by myself. Chelsea had to fly home friday and missed our last football game and I was a lone all weekend. Luckily one of the guys and his brother who were in town saved my weekend. I hung out with them Friday night and then he took me to the caf with them Saturday afternoon. His brother and I stayed in the caff with some of the other guys and watched MSU kick some butt. Then I went back to my dorm to shower and nap before we went to applebee's. Well that adventure to applebee's didn't really work out as planned. First we walked to the metro which wasn't too bad with 3 guys. Then we took a long metro ride because part of the redline was out of service. Once we got off the metro we couldnt figure out where we were going so we started walking. Well we had to turn around because the walk got us no where, so we jumped back on the metro and went Ihop. 

Sunday I decided to go walk around the mall and the capital building to see the museum that I haven't seen yet. 

Capital building 

A walk through one of the parks, you can't even see  the homeless guys behind the bushes

Pretty

One of the many ponds

I have no idea what was going on

The west art museum 

The topper of the fountain

I will warn you that many of the pictures and statues have to do with Greek gods. My mom use to read her greek college textbooks to me when I was younger and to this day I love all greek mythology. 

WARNING: LOTS OF NUDITY


 Venus is the goddess of beauty, also known as Aphrodite




Also known as Hermes














This picture was very haunting to me










Hehe thats my name

















I really enjoyed this picture



This one reminds me of a picture my Aunt June painted that my ma has




A pretty cool painting technique if you look close. 

No comments: