Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Random Pictures and Experiences

The following are random pictures from random experience that don't have any other place to go right now so I grouped them all together.


These are pictures from my first road trip at Gallaudet and it was with men's and women's soccer. 

This was my taping station for the game. I had to kneel on the floor 

Both teams lined up 


Our guys



Chelsea and I had a stressful day at work and we needed to relax, luckily there is a place to get a draft on campus


Chelsea with her draft

And mine, you can tell we got really dressed up for these beers


After our first road trip with football we were again very stressed because of work. Being the first road trip we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into so returning home pretty early in the evening. Because it was so early and we were extremely hunger because we didn't get a lot of food so we went to union station to our favorite restaurant Uno. Our  first waitress sucked so we moved to the bar. Our bartender was awesome! He made us a great mixed drink and shot the shit with us for a while. After a while he discovered that Chelsea is an extreme baseball fan. He bet her a drink that she couldn't answer this question, "who's name appears most often in the baseball hall of fame". And guess what the girl got it right!!!! So he bought her a shot and me a jack and coke. Best experience at Unos 

Chelsea with her free shot!


My lovely jack and coke

CHEERS



A great night of getting a way from the stress of work plus a free drink. And the best part is that I was wearing my yoga pants :)

No comments: